Week in the Life 2016 - Tuesday

17.6.16


Today I'd like to share some Week in the Life progress with you. I printed all of my photos (yay!) and I have to say, narrowing down my options, choosing photos, editing and preparing them for printing is the part of memory keeping I enjoy the least. I'm just not good at decision making.

However, now that I have all my photos in place, the rest of the album is coming together smoothly. So here is Tuesday! You can find my Sunday here and Monday here.



On Tuesday morning, my boyfriend took a couple of pictures of me while I was getting ready (like trying to put on a bracelet in the photo above or filling my water bottle in the photo below). It's kind of funny to see myself in non-posed (or at least intentional) pictures.



Still following the same formula to start with a full page photo, the chipboard divider and then a 3x4 page protector to which I adhere the circle chipboard sticker. I just love these transparent elements!


Again, I'm adding the 4x6 day of the week card directly into my album by punching holes in it. On the back, I'm printing my story of the day.



And this is a first! Orange is not my colour and I'm pretty sure I never used anything orange in my Project Life before. But these rubber words were too cute not to use.




That's it for today! In case you're participating in Week in the Life as well, I hope you'll enjoy your process as much as I do!

- Kathi

You can find the other days of my Week in the Life here: Sunday - Monday - Tuesday.

Supplies I used:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous18.6.16

    More beautiful photos and pages, Kathi! I agree, once the photos are in hand, things often fall into place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Elise! Yes you're right. And I can't wait to finish this project and start new ones (such as little summer joy)!

      Delete