One little word | minimalism | 01 intentions

13.5.16


After enjoying December Daily so much, I couldn't wait to start another Ali Edwards project in January 2016: one little word. Ali encourages you to pick a word as your mantra or simply as a guiding thought throughout the course of a year. You can read all about it here.

My word is minimalism. Minimalism as a concept appeals to me in terms of style, wardrobe, consumerism and peace of mind. These are the pages for the first promt "intentions".

I use a white 6x8 album by Ali Edwards from the December Daily Collection. It had a "2015" on the spine, so I adhered a label sticker from the One little word 2015 kit.


The 3x8 title insert is made with a digital file from the One little word classroom. I like to keep my spare page protectors sorted by type at the end of an album I'm working in (you can see blue post its as tabs on the right side). This way I always know how many I have left.








What's your one little word (if you have one)?

Supplies I used:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous17.5.16

    What a beautiful album, Kathi! I'm envious of how good your handwriting looks, it just gives your pages such an intimate feeling to have your thoughts written by your own hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've never been that confident about my handwriting but with the right pen and paper it's starting to work for me... But you have such a cute handwriting yourself!

      Delete