Welcome!

30.4.16



Hi and welcome to The Urban Display! I'm so glad you're here.

I've created this online gallery as a place to share my creative jouney with you. I'm passionate about photography, paper and stories and about how these elements interact in memory keeping. Here you'll find project life pages, mini albums, travel albums and insights into my favourite projects such as december daily.

For my first post, I thought I'd make an "all about me" page: one spread in my current album that shows what makes me myself at the moment... I did a similar page in 2014 and really enjoy looking back and seeing how I've changed and how the things around me changed.










I'd love for you to say hi in the comments and please let me know if you have any troubles viewing the site correctly.

I hope you'll enjoy reading The Urban Display! I'm so excited to start this blog and I can't wait to show you all the things that I've planned.

Kathi


Products used:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Anonymous30.4.16

    Lovely start to your blog, Kathi! Looking forward to seeing your projects more in depth! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so stopping by, Elise! I have so many posts in mind, just have to photograph the spreads... :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathi! Mandy here and I just wanted to say how lovely your new blog is! I simply adore it. The pages you shared are stunning also, I just love the soft, beautiful colors you chose! I know I'm going to look forward to following you here. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy for your kind comment. Your support means a lot!

      Delete